Report NEP-DEV-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Rodrigues-Pose & Gilles Cols, 2017. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in sub-Saharan Africa: What Role for Governance?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1720, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Tiangboho Sanogo, 2017. "Does fiscal decentralization enhance citizens’ access to public services and reduce poverty? Evidence from a conflict setting," Working Papers halshs-01582478, HAL.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Reduce Rural Poverty? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01384725, HAL.
- Andrew Foster & Mark Rosenzweig, 2017. "Are There Too Many Farms in the World? Labor-Market Transaction Costs, Machine Capacities and Optimal Farm Size," Working Papers 1059, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Robert C. Allen, 2017. "Absolute Poverty: When Necessity Displaces Desire," LIS Working papers 706, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Cecchini, Simone & Atuesta, Bernardo, 2017. "Conditional cash transfer programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Coverage and investment trends," Políticas Sociales 224, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rossi, Máximo & Ferre, Zuleika & Curutchet, María Rosa & Giménez, Ana & Ares, Gastón, 2017. "Influence of socio-demographic characteristics on different dimensions of household food insecurity in Montevideo, Uruguay," GLO Discussion Paper Series 113, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Adel Ben Youssef & Laurence Lannes & Christophe Rault & Agnès Soucat, 2016. "Energy Consumption and Health Outcomes in Africa," Post-Print halshs-01384730, HAL.