Report NEP-DEV-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Rema Hanna, 2017. "Up in Smoke: The Influence of Household Behavior on the Long-Run Impact of Improved Cooking Stoves," CID Working Papers 241, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Buonnano, Paolo & Vargas, Juan, 2016. "Inequality, Crime, and the Long Run Legacy of Slavery," Research Department working papers 987, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Stefanija Veljanoska, 2017. "Can Land Fragmentation Reduce the Exposure of Rural Households to Weather Variability?," Policy Papers 2017.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Pierre André & Paul Maarek, 2017. "Education, social capital and political participation Evidence from school construction in Malian villages," THEMA Working Papers 2017-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Duque, Valentina & Rosales-Rueda, María & Sánchez, Fabio, 2016. "Integrating Early-life Shocks and Human Capital Investments on Children´s Education," Research Department working papers 955, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Gwendoline Promsopha, 2017. "Are free land arrangement really free? An exploration into land arrangements made by rural-urban migrants in the Northeast of Thailand," Working Papers hal-01565843, HAL.
- Estrada, Ricardo, 2017. "Rules vs. Discretion in Public Service: Teacher Hiring in Mexico," Research Department working papers 1083, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Bühler, Dorothee & Hartje, Rebecca & Ulrike Grote, 2017. "Can household food security predict individual undernutrition? Evidence from Cambodia and Lao PDR," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-594, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2017. "The Impact of Terrorism on Governance in African Countries," MPRA Paper 81192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clémentine Sadania, 2016. "Working and Women’s Empowerment in the Egyptian Household: The Type of Work and Location Matter," Working Papers halshs-01525220, HAL.
- Martin, Diego A., 2016. "Internet and Labor Income: Places and Activities in Colombia," Research Department working papers 986, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Jackline Wahba & Nelly El-Mallakh, 2017. "Return Migrants and the Wage Premium: Does the Legal Status of Migrants Matter?," Working Papers 1133, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2017.
- Guilhem Cassan & Lore Vandewalle, 2017. "Identities and Public Policies: Unintended Effects of Political Reservations for Women in India," IHEID Working Papers 18-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Sylvaine Lemeilleur & Julie Subervie & Anderson Edilson Presoto & Roberta de Castro Souza & Maria Sylvia Macchione Saes, 2017. "Eco-certified contract choice among coffee farmers in Brazil," Working Papers hal-01512224, HAL.