Report NEP-DEV-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Solan, Eilon, 2016. "Exposing corruption: Can electoral competition discipline politicians?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 311, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lenz, Luciane & Montenbruck, Laura & Sievert, Maximiliane, 2017. "Accidents caused by kerosene lamps: New evidence from African household data," Ruhr Economic Papers 679, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Valentina Chiariello & Rita De Siano, 2016. "Women in Parliaments and Aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan African countries," Discussion Papers 5_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Lara Cockx & Liesbeth Colen & Joachim De Weerdt, 2017. " From corn to popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in sub-saharan Africa: evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 575175, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Susana Martínez-Restrepo & Juan Camilo Mejía & Erika Enriquez, 2015. "Women’s Empowerment among the Extremely Poor: Evidence from the Impact Evaluation of Red UNIDOS in Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 015413, FEDESARROLLO.
- Kehinde O. Omotoso & Steven F. Koch, 2017. "Social Determinants of Health Inequalities in South Africa: A Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 201716, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tristan Le Cotty & Elodie Maitre d'Hotel & Raphael Soubeyran & Julie Subervie, 2017. "Linking risk aversion, time preference and fertilizer use in Burkina Faso," CIRED Working Papers hal-01429099, HAL.
- Francis Makamu & Harounan Kazianga, 2017. "Land Reform, Property Rights and Private Investment: Evidence from a Planned Settlement in Rural Tanzania," Economics Working Paper Series 1708, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Laura Rossouw & Teresa Bago d'Uva & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2017. "Poor Health Reporting? Using Vignettes to Recover the Health Gradient by Wealth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-031/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sara Wong, 2017. "Minimum wage impacts on wages and hours worked of low-income workers in Ecuador," Working Papers PMMA 2017-14, PEP-PMMA.
- Nicolas Badaracco & Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni, 2017. "Distributive Implications of Fertility Changes in Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0206, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2017. "The Labour Productivity Gap between agricultural and non-agricultural sectors and Poverty in Asia," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Langbein, Jörg & Peters, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2017. "Outdoor cooking prevalence in developing countries and its implication for clean cooking policies," Ruhr Economic Papers 680, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Caroline Krafft, 2015. "The Determinants of Child Health Disparities in Jordan," Working Papers 950, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.