Report NEP-DEV-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Sterck & Max Roser & Stefan Thewissen, 2017. "Turning the paradigm of aid allocation on its head," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Miguel Jaramillo-Baanante, 2017. "Fertility and women’s work in a demographic transition: evidence from Peru," Working Papers 2017-90, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Joseph Cummins & Neha Agarwal & Anaka Aiyar & Arpita Bhattacharjee & Christian Gunadi & Deepak Singhania & Matthew Taylor & Evan Wigton-Jones, 2017. "Month of Birth and Child Height in 40 Countries," Working Papers 201703, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Maxim Pinkovskiy & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2015. "Lights, Camera,... Income! Estimating Poverty Using National Accounts, Survey Means and Lights," LIS Working papers 645, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Dessy, Sylvain & Diarra, Setou & Pongou, Roland, 2017. "Underage Brides and Grooms' Education," MPRA Paper 77326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meemken, Eva-Marie & Spielman, David J. & Qaim, Matin, 2017. "Trading off nutrition and education? A panel data analysis of the dissimilar welfare effects of Organic and Fairtrade standards," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 253643, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2016. "Does Microcredit Reduce Gender Gap in Employment? An Application of Decomposition Analysis to Egypt," Working Papers 1017, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Helena Ting & Martina Bozzola & Timothy Swanson, 2017. "Weather and income: effect on household saving and well-being in South Africa," CIES Research Paper series 49-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Katengeza, Samson P. & Holden , Stein T. & Lunduka, Rodney W., 2017. "Adoption of Drought Tolerant Maize Varieties under Rainfall Stress in Malawi," CLTS Working Papers 4/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 21 Oct 2019.
- Suchita Srinivasan & Stefano Carattini, 2016. "Adding fuel to fire? Social spillovers and spatial disparities in the adoption of LPG in India," CIES Research Paper series 48-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Fagernäs, Sonja & Pelkonen, Panu, 2017. "Where's the Teacher? How Teacher Workplace Segregation Impedes Teacher Allocation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 10595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lee, Jieun & Rhee, Dong-eun & Rudolf, Robert, 2017. "Teacher Gender, Student Gender, and Primary School Achievement: Evidence from Ten Francophone African Countries," MPRA Paper 77329, University Library of Munich, Germany.