Report NEP-DEV-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan & Olken, Benjamin & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2017. "Contracting out the Last-Mile of Service Delivery: Subsidized Food Distribution in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gutierrez, Italo A. & Molina, Oswaldo, 2016. "Reverting to Informality: Unregistered Property Transactions and the Erosion of the Titling Reform in Peru," Working Papers 1156-1, RAND Corporation.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2017. "The Equity Impacts of Targeted Smallholder Agricultural Credit," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-41, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2017.
- Borraz, Fernando & González Pampillón, 2017. "Assessing the Distributive Effects of Minimum Wage," GLO Discussion Paper Series 10, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Varma, Poornima, 2017. "Adoption of System of Rice Intensification and its Impact on Rice Yields and Household Income: An Analysis for India," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Marmai, Nadine, 2016. "Farmers’ investments in innovative technologies in times of precipitation extremes: A statistical analysis for rural Tanzania," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201617, University of Turin.
- Asadullah, M Niaz & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2017. "Missing from the Market: Purdah Norm and Women’s Paid Work Participation in Bangladesh," GLO Discussion Paper Series 21, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cristian Ricardo Nogales Carvajal & Fátima Rico Encinas, 2015. "Efforts and inequality of opportunity in the Bolivian labor market," Investigación & Desarrollo 0115, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Jun 2015.
- José Cardoso & Lindsey Allwright & Vincenzo Salvucci, 2016. "Characteristics and determinants of child malnutrition in Mozambique, 2003–11," WIDER Working Paper Series 147, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).