Report NEP-DEV-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kreindler, Gabriel & Olken, Benjamin A., 2015. "Debunking the Stereotype of the Lazy Welfare Recipient: Evidence from Cash Transfer Programs Worldwide," Working Paper Series 15-076, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan C. & Olken, Benjamin A. & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2016. "Contracting Out the Last-Mile of Service Delivery: Subsidized Food Distribution in Indonesia," Working Paper Series 16-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Berry, James & Duflo, Esther & Kannan, Harini & Mukerji, Shobhini & Shotland, Marc & Walton, Michael, 2016. "Mainstreaming an Effective Intervention: Evidence from Randomized Evaluations of "Teaching at the Right Level" in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 11530, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mukasa Adamon N., 2016. "Working Paper 233 - Technology Adoption and Risk Exposure among Smallholder Farmers: Panel Data Evidence from Tanzania and Uganda," Working Paper Series 2328, African Development Bank.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Hippolyte d'Albis & Hamidou Niangaly & Ogobara Doumbo, 2016. "Malaria and Education: Evidence from Mali," Post-Print halshs-01278041, HAL.
- Wineman, Ayala & Mason, Nicole M. & Ochieng, Justus & Kirimi, Lilian, 2016. "Let it Rain: Weather Extremes and Household Welfare in Rural Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245109, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Blane Lewis, 2016. "Local political fragmentation: Fiscal and service delivery effects in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2016-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- M. Caridad Araujo & Mariano Bosch & Norbert Schady, 2016. "Can Cash Transfers Help Households Escape an Inter-Generational Poverty Trap?," NBER Working Papers 22670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Guariso, Andrea & Svensson, Jakob & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2016. "Effect of a micro entrepreneur-based community health delivery program on under-five mortality in Uganda: a cluster-randomized controlled trial," CEPR Discussion Papers 11515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damilola Olajide & Divine Ikenwilo & Kehinde Omotosho & Ngozi Ibeji & Olufemi Obembe, 2016. "The impact of a rural microcredit scheme targeting women on household vulnerability and empowerment: evidence from South West Nigeria," Working Papers PMMA 2016-01, PEP-PMMA.
- Megan Sheahan & Christopher Barrett & Casey Goldvale, 2016. "Working Paper 234 - The Unintended Consequences of Agricultural Input Intensification: Human Health Implications of Agro-chemical use in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series 2329, African Development Bank.
- Jack, William & Kremer, Michael & Laat, Joost de & Suri, Tavneet, 2016. "Borrowing Requirements, Credit Access, and Adverse Selection: Evidence from Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 11523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Monne & Céline Louche & Christophe Villa, 2016. "Rational Herding toward the Poor: Evidence from Location Decisions of Microfinance Institutions within Pakistan," Post-Print hal-01362202, HAL.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2016. "Taking Stock of the Evidence on Micro-Financial Interventions," NBER Working Papers 22674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.