Report NEP-DEV-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michelle Rao, 2016. "Gender-Oriented Languages and Female Labour Force Participation: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gutierrez, Italo A. & Molina, Oswaldo, 2016. "Reverting to Informality: Unregistered Property Transactions and the Erosion of the Titling Reform in Peru," Working Papers 1156, RAND Corporation.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2016. "Learning and Behavioral Spillovers of Nutritional Information," IZA Discussion Papers 10085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aalia Cassim & Kezia Lilenstein & Morné Oosthuizen & Francois Steenkamp, 2016. "Informality and Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201602, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2016. "School Feeding and Learning Achievement: Evidence from India's Midday Meal Program," IZA Discussion Papers 10086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and Poverty in Iran: Assessing the Impact and Effectiveness of Taxes and Transfers," Working Papers 1605, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit & More, Vishal & Gupta, Kanupriya, 2016. "Structural Change and Poverty Reduction at Sub-State Levels in India," MPRA Paper 72740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makate, Marshall & Makate, Clifton, 2016. "Demand for prenatal care and its impact on neonatal, infant and child mortality in Zimbabwe: Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys," MPRA Paper 72799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2016.
- Dupas, Pascaline & Karlan, Dean S. & Robinson, Jonathan & Ubfal, Diego, 2016. "Banking the Unbanked? Evidence from three countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 11420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rapoport, Hillel, 2016. "Migration and Globalization: What's in it for Developing Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 10109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ding, Sai & Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2016. "How Do Pre-School and/or School-Age Children Affect Parents' Likelihood of Migration and Off-Farm Work in Rural China's Minority Regions?," IZA Discussion Papers 10073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roy, Sutanuka & Singh, Prakarsh, 2016. "Gender Bias in Education during Conflict: Evidence from Assam," IZA Discussion Papers 10092, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singh, Prakarsh & Mitra, Sandip, 2016. "Performance Pay and Malnutrition," IZA Discussion Papers 10084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Gibson & David McKenzie & Halahingano Rohorua & Steven Stillman, 2016. "The Long-Term Impact of International Migration on Economic Decision-Making: Evidence from a Migration Lottery and Lab-in-the-Field Experiments," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1614, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.