Report NEP-DEV-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2015. "The contribution of female health to economic development," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 02/2015, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Orazio Attanasio & Britta Augsburg, 2014. "Holy cows or cash cows?," IFS Working Papers W14/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pedro Carneiro & Oswald Koussihouèdé & Nathalie Lahire & Costas Meghir & Corina Mommaerts, 2015. "Decentralizing education resources: school grants in Senegal," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pan, Yao & Smith, Stephen C. & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2015. "Agricultural Extension and Technology Adoption for Food Security: Evidence from Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 9206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "Does malaria control impact education? Evidence from Roll Back Malaria in Africa," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01099524, HAL.
- Pietrelli, Rebecca & Salvatici, Luca & Montalbano, Pierluigi, 2015. "Food security and farmers' participation to value supply chain: the case of Ugandan maize," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207354, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Adrien Bouguen & Deon Filmer & Karen Macours & Sophie Naudeau, 2014. "Preschool and Parental Response in a Second Best World: Evidence from a School Construction Experiment," PSE Working Papers hal-01090361, HAL.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2015-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudio Araujo & Jean-Louis Combes & José Gustavo Feres, 2014. "Determinants of Amazon Deforestation: The role of Off-Farm Income," Working Papers halshs-01084611, HAL.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Sackey, Frank G., 2015. "Microfinance and credit rationing in Ghana: Does the microfinance type matter?," Working Papers 2072/247802, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Costas Meghir, 2015. "Long Term Impacts of Vouchers for Vocational Training: Experimental Evidence for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013326, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.