Report NEP-DEV-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2014. "Saving for a (not so) Rainy Day: A Randomized Evaluation of Savings Groups in Mali," CEPR Discussion Papers 10206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crépon, Bruno & Devoto, Florencia & Duflo, Esther & Parienté, William, 2014. "Estimating the impact of microcredit on those who take it up: Evidence from a randomized experiment in Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 9984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fink, Günther & Jack, Kelsey & Masiye, Felix, 2014. "Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia," IZA Discussion Papers 8657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Hornbeck, Richard, 2014. "(Measured) Profit is Not Welfare: Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emran, Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2014. "Agricultural productivity, hired labor, wages and poverty : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7056, The World Bank.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Ito, Seiro & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "How does contract design affect the uptake of microcredit among the ultra-poor? : experimental evidence from the river islands of Northern Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 483, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rute Caeiro & Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Vitamin A deficiency and training to farmers: Evidence from a field experiment in Mozambique," FEUNL Working Paper Series novafrica:wp1305, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Holden, Stein & Bezu, Sosina, 2014. "Tools, Fertilizer or Cash? Exchange Asymmetries in Productive Assets," CLTS Working Papers 13/14, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram & Udry, Christopher, 2014. "Self-Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali," CEPR Discussion Papers 10103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guloba, Madina, 2014. "Adaptation to climate variability and change in Uganda: Are there gender differences across households?," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Armando Barrientos & Dario Debowicz & Ingrid Woolard, 2014. "Antipoverty Transfers and Inclusive Growth in Brazil," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp04, BWPI, The University of Manchester.