Report NEP-DEV-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Sheahan, Megan & Barrett, Christopher B., 2014. "Understanding the agricultural input landscape in Sub-Saharan Africa : recent plot, household, and community-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7014, The World Bank.
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 2014. "Africa is on time," Staff Reports 686, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marina Bassi & Matias Busso & Juan Sebastian Munoz, 2013. "Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full? School Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-462, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Julian Cristia & Alejo Czerwonko & Pablo Garofalo, 2014. "Does Technology in Schools Affect Repetition, Dropout and Enrollment? Evidence from Peru," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-477, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:483840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julian Donaubauer & Birgit Meyer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014. "Aid, Infrastructure, and FDI: Assessing the Transmission Channel with a New Index of Infrastructure," Kiel Working Papers 1954, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ricardo Monge-Gonzalez & Juan Antonio Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2013. "Impact Evaluation of Innovation and Linkage Development Programs in Costa Rica: The Cases of PROPYME and CR Provee," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-461, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:483489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Lange & Malte Reimers, 2014. "Livestock as an Imperfect Buffer Stock in Poorly Integrated Markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 162, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nyqvist, Martina Bjorkman & de Walque, Damien & Svensson, Jakob, 2014. "Information is power : experimental evidence on the long-run impact of community based monitoring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7015, The World Bank.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.