Report NEP-DEV-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Crépon & Florencia Devoto & Esther Duflo & William Pariente, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Microcredit on Those Who Take It Up: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Morocco," NBER Working Papers 20144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014. "Informality and Development," NBER Working Papers 20205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 2014. "An African Growth Miracle?," NBER Working Papers 20188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2014. "Crop Diversification and Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Tanzania," Working Papers 08/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Azomahou, T. & Diallo, F.L. & Raymond, W., 2014. "The harmony of programs package: Quasi-experimental evidence on deworming and canteen interventions in rural Senegal," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Capuno, Joseph J. & Kraft, Aleli D. & Quimbo, Stella & Tan, Jr. Carlos R. & Wagstaff, Adam, 2014. "Effects of interventions to raise voluntary enrollment in a social health insurance scheme : a cluster randomized trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6893, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Bredenkamp, Caryn & Buisman, Leander R., 2014. "Progress toward the health MDGs : are the poor being left behind ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6894, The World Bank.
- De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean, 2014. "Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments : evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6896, The World Bank.
- Carl Grekou & Romain Perez, 2014. "Child Mortality in sub-Saharan Africa: Why Public Health Spending Matters," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, Andre, 2014. "Child labor and learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6904, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Kaletski & Nishith Prakash, 2014. "Does Political Reservation for Minorities Affect Child Labor? Evidence from India," Working papers 2014-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Collin, Matthew & Deininger, Klaus & Dercon, Stefan & Sandefur, Justin & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2014. "The price of empowerment : experimental evidence on land titling in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6908, The World Bank.
- Ginja, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," Working Paper Series 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2014. "Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6903, The World Bank.