Report NEP-DEV-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cruz, Marcio & Ziegelhofer, Zacharias, 2014. "Beyond the income effect : impacts of conditional cash transfer programs on private investments in human capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6867, The World Bank.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Knack, Stephen & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Ben, 2014. "The effect of aid on growth : evidence from a quasi-experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6865, The World Bank.
- Moricz, Sara & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2014. "The Effect of Elections on Economic Growth: Results from a Natural Experiment in Indonesia," Working Papers 2014:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno CREPON & Florencia DEVOTO & Esther DUFLO & William PARIENTE, 2014. "Estimating the impact of microcredit on those who take it up: Evidence from a randomized experiment in Morocco," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2014. "Growth, Inequality, and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: Recent Progress in a Global Context," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ayako Wakano & Hiroyuki Yamada & Daichi Shimamoto, 2014. "Does the heterogeneity of project implementers affect the program participation of beneficiaries? : Evidence from rural Cambodia," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rama Lionel Ngenzebuke & Bram De Rock & Philip Verwimp, 2014. "The Power of the Family: Kinship and Intra-Houselhold Decision-Making in Rural Burundi," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chandana Maitra & Prof. D.S Prasada Rao, 2014. "Poverty-Food Security Nexus: Evidences from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata," Discussion Papers Series 512, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francis Teal, 2014. "Employment Creation, Poverty and the Structure of the Job Market in Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Tanguy Bernard & Stefan Dercon & Kate Orkin & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2014. "The Future in Mind: Aspirations and Forward-Looking Behaviour in Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1569 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tania Barham & Karen Macours & John A. Maluccio, 2013. "More Schooling and More Learning?: Effects of a Three-Year Conditional Cash Transfer Program in Nicaragua after 10 Years," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 81801, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jorge Andrés Tamayo & Jairo Núñez & Carlos Medina, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82158, Inter-American Development Bank.