Report NEP-DEV-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah A. Janzen & Michael R. Carter, 2013. "After the Drought: The Impact of Microinsurance on Consumption Smoothing and Asset Protection," NBER Working Papers 19702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alem, Yonas, 2013. "Relative Standing and Life-Satisfaction: Does Unobserved Heterogeneity Matter?," Working Papers in Economics 579, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Laurin Janes, 2013. "Can capital grants help microenterprises reach the productivity level of SMEs? Evidence from an experiment in Sri Lanka," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Andrei Shleifer, . "Teaching Practices and Social Capital," Working Paper 19523, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Robert Allen, 2013. "Poverty Lines in History, Theory, and Current International Practice," Economics Series Working Papers 685, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2013. "Does the Quality of Electricity Matter? Evidence from Rural India," Cahiers de recherche 13-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Mukim, Megha, 2013. "A comprehensive analysis of poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6714, The World Bank.