Report NEP-DEV-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John A. List, 2013. "On the Generalizability of Experimental Results in Economics: With A Response To Camerer," NBER Working Papers 19666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Leonardo Gasparini, 2013. "Recent Trends in Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0151, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Bales, Sarah & Wagstaff, Adam & Dao, Huyen, 2013. "Getting incentives right : an impact evaluation of district hospital capitation payment in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6709, The World Bank.
- Carol H. Shiue, 2013. "Human Capital and Fertility in Chinese Clans Before Modern Growth," NBER Working Papers 19661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub & Oudinet, Joël, 2013. ""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," IZA Discussion Papers 7747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elizabeth Brainerd & Nidhiya Menon, 2013. "Seasonal Effects of Water Quality: The Hidden Costs of the Green Revolution to Infant and Child Health in India," Working Papers 64, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2013. "Inequality from a global perspective: An alternative approach," Working Papers 302, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/425437 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cingolani L & Thomsson K.M. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2013. "Minding Weber more than ever? The impacts of state capacity and bureaucratic autonomy on development goals," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marion Mercier, 2013. "The Return of the Prodigy Son: Do Return Migrants make Better Leaders?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00907277, HAL.
- Nancy Daza & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2013. "Informal-formal wage gaps in Colombia," Working Papers 301, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/425652 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bagchi, Sutirtha & Svejnar, Jan, 2013. "Does Wealth Inequality Matter for Growth? The Effect of Billionaire Wealth, Income Distribution, and Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 7733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David de la CROIX & FrÃ©dÃ©ric DOCQUIER & Maurice SCHIFF, 2013. "Brain Drain and Economic Performance in Small Island Developing States," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).