Report NEP-DEV-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim & Yaoqi Zhang, 2013. "Revisiting the Empirical Inconsistency of the Permanent Income Hypothesis: Evidence from Rural China," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Resources, Policies, and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Research Report 145368, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Admasu Shiferaw & Måns Söderbom & Eyersusalem Siba & Getnet Alemu, 2013. "Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia," Working Papers 129, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep, 2013. "The Labor/Land Ratio and India’s Caste System," Working Papers 137, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2013. "China's economic growth and rebalancing," Occasional Paper Series 142, European Central Bank.
- Ertugrul Deliktas & Ömer Selcuk Emsen, 2013. "The Evaluation of Privatization Process in Kyrgyzstan: 1991-2001," Working Papers 1301, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Vollmer & Hajo Holzmann & Florian Ketterer & Stephan Klasen & David Canning, 2013. "The Emergence of Three Human Development Clubs," PGDA Working Papers 10013, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2013. "The Role of Household Saving in the Economic Rise of China," Working Papers 042013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Roberto Guerrero Compean, 2013. "Weather and Welfare: Health and Agricultural Impacts of Climate Extremes, Evidence from Mexico," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-391, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nestor Gandelman & Alejandro Rasteletti, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Sector Informality and Firm Investments: Evidence from a Panel of Uruguayan Firms," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-392, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lidia Ceriani & Paolo Verme, 2013. "The Income Lever and the Allocation of Aid," Working Papers 286, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Sandra Nieto, 2013. "“Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata”," IREA Working Papers 201223, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Claudia Tello & Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís, 2013. "“Changes in Wage Structure in Mexico Going Beyond the Mean: An Analysis of Differences in Distribution, 1987-2008”," IREA Working Papers 201224, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Borkum, Evan & He, Fang & Linden, Leigh L., 2013. "The Effects of School Libraries on Language Skills: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast; Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," OxCarre Working Papers 107, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.