Report NEP-DEV-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Öhler, Hannes, 2013. "Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?," Working Papers 539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Matt Ferchen & Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis, 2013. "Evaluating Latin America Commodity Dependence on China," Working Papers 1305, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis Ospina, 2013. "Latin American Commodity Export Concentration: Is There a China Effect?," Working Papers 1306, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Discussion Papers 13-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Patrick Carter, 2012. "Aid Allocation Rules," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/630, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Chotima Sitthichaiviset, 2011. "China's Growth in Transition: Implications for the Thai Economy," Working Papers 2011-02, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Sena Kimm GNANGNON, 2013. "How do OECD donor countries distribute foreign aid among developing countries during their fiscal episodes?," Working Papers 201301, CERDI.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013/02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Angulo, Roberto & Diaz, Yadira & Pardo, Renata, 2013. "Multidimensional poverty in Colombia, 1997-2010," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Philip Osafo-Kwaako & James A. Robinson, 2013. "Political Centralization in Pre-Colonial Africa," NBER Working Papers 18770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.