Report NEP-DEV-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade and productivity: self-selection or learning-by-exporting in India," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717624, HAL.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717423, HAL.
- de Haan, Monique & Plug, Erik & Rosero, José, 2012. "Birth Order and Human Capital Development: Evidence from Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 6706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3177/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsehay, Abrham Seyoum & Bauer, Siegfried, 2012. "Poverty Dynamics and Vulnerability: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Northern Highlands of Ethiopia," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 126780, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roemling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Dual Burden Households and Nutritional Inequality in Indonesia," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 126943, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Shi, Yingying, 2012. "The Role of Infrastructure Capital in China’s Regional Economic Growth," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126547, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhao, Qiran & Yu, Xiaohua & Wang, Xiaobing & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "The impact of parental migration on children’s school performance in rural China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126460, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Samir Jahjah & Bin Wei & Vivian Z. Yue, 2012. "Exchange rate policy and sovereign bond spreads in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," EABER Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David SAHN & Christopher HANDY & Peter GLICK, 2012. "Schooling, Marriage, and Childbearing in Madagascar," Working Papers 201225, CERDI.
- David SAHN & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "The role of education and family background in marriage, childbearing and labor market participation in Senegal," Working Papers 201224, CERDI.
- David SAHN & Peter GLICK & Thomas F. WALKER, 2012. "Household Shocks and Education Investment in Madagascar," Working Papers 201227, CERDI.
- Mao, Zi-Ying, 2012. "Learning-by-Doing and Its Implications for Economic Growth and International Trade," MPRA Paper 40112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2012.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2012. "Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV and Reproductive Behavior in Zambia," NBER Working Papers 18226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.