Report NEP-DEV-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asad K. Ghalib & Issam Malki & Katsushi S. Imai, 2012. "Microfinance and its role in household poverty reduction: findings from Pakistan," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 17312, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Samuel Annim & Raghav Gaiha, 2012. "Crop returns, prices, credit and poverty in Lao-PDR," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 17012, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2012. "Long-Run Costs of Piecemeal Reform: Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Vietnam," Staff Paper Series 566, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2012. "Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp12-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- David Mayston & Juan Yang, 2012. "Education, Risk and Efficiency in Human Capital Investment," Discussion Papers 12/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "The concept of structural economic vulnerability and its relevance for the identification of the Least Developed Countries and other purposes," CDP Background Papers 012, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jose Antonio Alonso, 2011. "International Migration and Development: A review in light of the crisis," CDP Background Papers 011, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Secretariat of the Committee for Development Policy, 2012. "Strengthening smooth transition from the least developed country category," CDP Background Papers 014, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Ana Luiza Cortez & Namsuk Kim, 2012. "Conflict and the identification of the Least Developed Countries: Theoretical and statistical considerations," CDP Background Papers 013, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2012. "How Deep Are the Roots of Economic Development?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0768, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2012. "Does Microcredit Create Over-indebtedness?," MPRA Paper 39124, University Library of Munich, Germany.