Report NEP-DEV-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujarwoto & Gindo Tampubolon, 2011. "Child health and mothers’ social capital in Indonesia through crisis," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14911, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Gildemyn, Marie, 2011. "Towards an understanding of civil society organisations' involvement in monitoring and evaluation," IOB Discussion Papers 2011.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Holvoet, Nathalie & Inberg, Liesbeth, 2011. "Gender mainstreaming within the context of changing aid modalities: evidence from Tanzania," IOB Working Papers 2011.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- José Irineu Rangel Rigotti & Renato Moreira Hadad, 2011. "Graduation tables: a proposal for a demographic analysis of educational indicators in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td422, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Florence Kondylis & Marco Manacorda, 2010. "School Proximity and Child Labor Evidence from Rurul Tanzania," CEP Discussion Papers dp1035, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Theodore Palivos & Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2011. "Illegal Immigration, Factor Substitution and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2011_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2011. "The Scorecard on Development, 1960-2010: Closing the Gap?," Working Papers 106, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," DoQSS Working Papers 11-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Item repec:fgv:eesptd:03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mussa, Richard, 2011. "Household expenditure components and the poverty and inequality relationship in Malawi," MPRA Paper 31225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Dasgupta, Nandini, 2011. "Corruption and economic growth: A meta-analysis of the evidence on low-income countries and beyond," MPRA Paper 31226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2011.