Report NEP-DEV-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Reconciling top-down and bottom-up development policies," Working Papers 2011-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Lehmijoki, Ulla & Palokangas, Tapio K., 2011. "The Long-Run Effects of Mortality Decline in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Bigsten, Arne, 2011. "Institution building with limited resources: Establishing a supreme audit institution in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 481, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Céline Ferré & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw, 2011. "Is there a metropolitan bias? The inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Working Papers 192, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Arzu Yavuz, 2011. "Productivity and Wage Differentials between Private and Public Sector in the Developing Countries (Gelismekte Olan Ülkelerde Özel ve Kamu Sektöründeki Verimlilik ve Ücret Farklilasmasi)," Working Papers 1103, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Markus Bruckner, 2011. "On the Simultaneity Problem in the Aid and Growth Debate," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Massenot Baptiste, 2010. "Contract Enforcement, Litigation, and Economic Development," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.