Report NEP-DEV-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Labie & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Roy Mersland & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Discrimination by Microcredit Officers: Theory and Evidence on Disability in Uganda," Working Papers CEB 10-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Abdelkrim Araar, 2010. "Pro-Poor Tax Reforms, with an Application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 1001, CIRPEE.
- Bargain, Olivier & Kwenda, Prudence, 2010. "Is Informality Bad? Evidence from Brazil, Mexico and South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 4711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- López Bóo, Florencia, 2010. "In School or at Work? Evidence from a Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 4692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian R. Jaramillo H., 2009. "Do Natural Disasters Have Long-term Effects on Growth?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006647, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Luis Angeles, 2010. "Institutions and economic development: panel evidence," Working Papers 2010_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Naila Kabeer, 2010. "Snakes, Ladders and Traps: Changing Lives and Livelihoods in Rural Bangladesh (1994-2001)," Working Papers id:2385, eSocialSciences.
- Athukorala, Prema–Chandra & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns, and Determinants of Trade Flows in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 41, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annegret Maehler, 2010. "Nigeria: A Prime Example of the Resource Curse? Revisiting the Oil-Violence Link in the Niger Delta," GIGA Working Paper Series 120, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.