Report NEP-DEV-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sobrevinas, Alellie B. & de Jesus, Jeremy & Reyes, Celia M. & Bancolita, Joel E., 2009. "Analysis of the Impact of Changes in the Prices of Rice and Fuel on Poverty in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Banful, Afua Branoah, 2009. "Do institutions limit clientelism?: A study of the district assemblies common fund in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 855, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badibanga, Thaddee & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2009. "Dynamics of structural transformation: An empirical characterization in the case of China, Malaysia, and Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 856, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:wb_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2009. "Do Immigrants Take the Jobs of Native Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "The Gender Education Gap in China: The Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob Roland & Rose Skaksen, Jan, 2009. "Do Immigrants Affect Firm-Specific Wages?," Working Papers 07-2008, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Osvaldo Larrañaga, 2009. "Inequality, Poverty and Social Policy: Recent Trends in Chile," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 85, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "The Olympic effect," Working Paper Series 2009-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary C. Daly & Galina Hale, 2009. "Beyond Kuznets: persistent regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2009-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Msuya, Elibariki Emmanuel & Hisano, Shuji & Nariu, Tatsuhiko, 2008. "Explaining Productivity Variation among Smallholder Maize Farmers in Tanzania," MPRA Paper 14626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2009. "How useful is Growth Literature for Policies in the Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 14573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan Nunn, 2009. "The Importance of History for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas & Miet Maertens, 2009. "Liberalization with Endogenous Institutions: A Comparative Analysis of Agricultural Reform in Africa, Asia, and Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 23309, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.