Report NEP-DEV-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Bossuroy & Denis Cogneau, 2008. "Social Mobility and Colonial Legacy in Five African Countries," Working Papers DT/2008/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Davis, Peter, 2009. "Everyday forms of collective action in Bangladesh: Learning from Fifteen Cases," CAPRi working papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Agglomeration, migration, and regional growth: A CGE analysis for Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 848, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Murphy, Alexis & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Yount, Kathryn, 2009. "Are returns to mothers' human capital realized in the next generation?: The impact of mothers' intellectual human capital and long-run nutritional status on children's human capital in Guatemala," IFPRI discussion papers 850, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Spielman, David J. & Kelemework, Dawit, 2009. "Measuring agricultural innovation system properties and performance: Illustrations from Ethiopia and Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 851, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gbetibouo, Glwadys Aymone, 2009. "Understanding farmers' perceptions and adaptations to climate change and variability: The case of the Limpopo Basin, South Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 849, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Workneh, Sindu & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2009. "Impact of soaring food price in Ethiopia: Does location matter?," IFPRI discussion papers 846, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zoltan Acs & Nicola Virgill, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries," Jena Economics Research Papers 2009-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2009. "In The Shadow Of China: Trade And Growth In Lao Pdr," Working Paper Series 2009-4, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Lind, Jo Thori & Moene, Karl O., 2009. "Miserly Developments," Memorandum 04/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Benedict J. Clements & Herman Kamil, 2009. "Are Capital Controls Effective in the 21st Century? the Recent Experience of Colombia," IMF Working Papers 09/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Eyraud, 2009. "Why isn't South Africa Growing Faster? a Comparative Approach," IMF Working Papers 09/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Emilio Sacerdoti & Gonzalo Salinas & Abdikarim Farah, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Scaled-Up Aid; The Case of Niger," IMF Working Papers 09/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Basdevant, 2009. "How Can Burundi Raise its Growth Rate? the Impact of Civil Conflicts and State Interventionon Burundi'S Growth Performance," IMF Working Papers 09/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Paris, Thelma R. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Luis, Joyce & Thi Ngoc Chi, Truong & Wongsanum, Chaicharn & Villanueva, Donald, 2009. "Comparative Analysis Of The Impact Of Labor Out Migration And Remittances On Income And Rice Productivity In The Philippines, Thailand And Vietnam," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48030, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Takahashi, Kazushi, 2009. "Is South Sulawesi a Center of Growth in Eastern Indonesia? : Japanese ODA Strategy Revisited," IDE Discussion Papers 186, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2009. "Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE Modeling Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2009_009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli & Mariana Marchionni, 2009. "A Turning Point? Recent Developments on Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0081, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2009. "SME Access to Credit in Guatemala and Nicaragua: Challenging Conventional Wisdom with New Evidence," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0080, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Karen Macours, 2009. "Land Titles and Conflicts in Guatemala," Research Department Publications 2017, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John Giles, 2008. "Economic Restructuring and Retirement in Urban China," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-24, Center for Retirement Research.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore