Report NEP-DEV-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Santiago-Rodriguez, Fernando, 2008. "Facing the Trial of Internationalizing Clinical Trials to Developing Countries: Some Evidence from Mexico," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Blanc, Aymeric, 2008. "Capture and Corruption in Public Utilities: the Cases of Water and Electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa," IDEI Working Papers 505, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Malamud, Ofer & Wozniak, Abigail, 2008. "The Impact of College Graduation on Geographic Mobility: Identifying Education Using Multiple Components of Vietnam Draft Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 3432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W. Dimand & Barbara J. Spencer, 2008. "Trevor Swan And The Neoclassical Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 13950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmut Reisen & Sokhna Ndoye, 2008. "Prudent versus Imprudent Lending to Africa: From debt relief to emerging lenders," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 268, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Cohen & Hélène Djoufelkit-Cottenet & Pierre Jacquet & Cécile Valadier, 2008. "Lending to the Poorest Countries: A New Counter-Cyclical Debt Instrument," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 269, OECD Publishing.
- Javier Santiso, 2008. "Banking on Development. Private Financial Actors and Donors in Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 34, OECD Publishing.
- Narayana, Muttur Ranganathan, 2008. "Performance of Urban India during Globalization Period: An Economic Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-543, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Globalization and Urban Growth: Evidence for Bangalore (India)," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-544, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2008. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," Research Working Papers 4, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.