Report NEP-DEV-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Byström, Hans, 2007. "Structured Microfinance in China," Working Papers 2007:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Smith, James Wilson, 2007. "what is missing between agricultural growth and infrastructure development ? cases of coffee and dairy in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4411, The World Bank.
- Milanovic,Branko & Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Measuring ancient inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4412, The World Bank.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4413, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Noer, John & Espina, Carlos, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : from success to failure a story of growth, specialization, and the terms of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4414, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Espina, Carlos & Noer, John, 2007. "Cote d'ivoire volatility, shocks and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4415, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Espina, Carlos & Noer, John, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : competitiveness, Cocoa, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4416, The World Bank.
- Patt , Anthony G. & Schroter, Dagmar, 2007. "Perceptions of environmental risks in Mozambique : implications for the success of adaptation and coping strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4417, The World Bank.
- The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity, 2007. "Exports and productivity - comparable evidence for 14 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4418, The World Bank.
- Derek Yu, 2007. "The comparability of the Statistics South Africa October Household Surveys and Labour Force Surveys," Working Papers 17/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2007. "Consumption Risk-sharing in Social Networks," Economics Working Papers 0079, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Eduardo Zepeda & Diana Alarcón & Fabio Veras Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2007. "Growth, Poverty and Employment in Brazil, Chile and Mexico," Working Papers 42, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:ipc:pubipc:825493 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Barrientos, 2007. "Analysis of International Migration and its Impacts on Developing Countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 12/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Tran Ngo Thi Minh Tam, 2007. "Technical Efficiency of The Vietnam's Manufacture of Chemical and Chemical Products: A Dual Approach," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & Siong Hook Law, 2007. "Financial Development, Openness and Institutions: Evidence from Panel Data," WEF Working Papers 0022, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.