Report NEP-DEV-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200664 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael Bergoeing & Andrea Repetto, 2006. "Micro Efficiency and Aggregate Growth in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 218, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2006. "How Corruption Hits People When They Are Down," IZA Discussion Papers 2278, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2005. "Immigration and Outsourcing: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 05-08 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Axel Dreher & Noel Gaston, 2006. "Has Globalisation Increased Inequality?," KOF Working papers 06-140, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Real Income Stagnation of Countries, 1960-2001," Working Papers 28, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.