Report NEP-DEV-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrizio Pagano, 2004. "An empirical investigation of the relationship between inequality and growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 536, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2005. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in Latin America: historical evidence, controlled conjectures," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh054104, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2005. "Road development, economic growth, and poverty reduction in China:," Research reports 138, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2005. "PROGRESA and its impacts on the welfare of rural households in Mexico:," Research reports 139, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2005. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2005-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Perez-Sebastian, "undated". "Is the Speed of Convergence a Good Proxy for the Transitional Growth Path?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ismaël Fofana & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Developing Country Superwomen: Impacts of Trade Liberalisation on Female Market and Domestic Work," Cahiers de recherche 0519, CIRPEE.
- Paul Beaudry & Patrick Francois, 2005. "Managerial Skill Acquisition and the Theory of Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 11451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David N. Weil, 2005. "Accounting for the Effect of Health on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2005. "The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Economic Impact, Disaster Management and Lessons," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2005. "Hours Worked (Long-Run Trends)," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 10, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Basab Dasupta, 2005. "Endogenous Growth in the Presence of Informal Credit Markets: A Comparative Analysis Between Credit Rationing and Self-Revelation Regimes," Working papers 2005-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development," Others 0506014, EconWPA.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," Public Economics 0506015, EconWPA.
- Anthony Chin & Hong Junjie, 2005. "The Location Decisions of Foreign Logistics Firms in China: Does Transport Network Capacity Matter?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0509, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.