Report NEP-DEV-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E Philip Davis & Yu-Wei Hu, 2005. "Saving, Funding And Economic Growth," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-02, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Aled ab Iorwerth, . "Machines and the Economics of Growth," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2005-05, Department of Finance Canada.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2004-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging," Working Papers 2005:22, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Jul 2006.
- Alberto Melo, 2003. "La competitividad de Perú después de la década de reforma: Diagnóstico y propuestas," Research Department Publications 1004, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen, 2005. "The Return to Foreign Aid," Discussion Papers 05-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:11175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David C. Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Slow Passthrough Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang, 2004. "Returns to Schooling in China Under Planning and Reform," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-704, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brian Van Arkadie & Do Duc Dinh, 2004. "Economic Reform in Tanzania and Vietnam: A Comparative Commentary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-706, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Klaus Meyer & Saul Estrin, 2004. "Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-707, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Denis Cogneau, 2005. "Equality of opportunity and other equity principles in the context of developing countries," Working Papers DT/2005/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).