Report NEP-DEV-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepak Lal, 2000. "The New Cultural Imperialism: The Greens and Economic Development," UCLA Economics Working Papers 814, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green, 2002. "Changes in U.S. Wages 1976-2000: Ongoing Skill Bias or Major Technological Change?," NBER Working Papers 8787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sibley, Christopher W. & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2002. "Earnings Inequality and Transition: A Regional Analysis of Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:9723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Bruno, 1982. "World Shocks, Macroeconomic Response, and the Productivity Puzzle (Rev)," NBER Working Papers 0942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore