Report NEP-DEV-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001252 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther Duflo, 2002. "The Medium Run Effects of Educational Expansion: Evidence from a Large School Construction Program in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 8710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Vazquez, Emilia, 1998. "Economic growth and employment: regional disparities in the UE," Economic Development 30, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar & Rodriguez, X.A. & Vazquez, Emilia, 2000. "Human capital and other factors of the total productivity in Spanish Regions," Economic Development 45, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Bigsten, Arne & Kebede, Bereket & Shimeles, Abebe & Taddesse , Mekonnen, 2002. "Growth and Poverty Reduction in Ethiopia: Evidence from Household Panel Surveys," Working Papers in Economics 65, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2002. "Technological Diffusion, Conditional Convergence, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 8713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Lim & Derek Harland, 2001. "Dynamic Modelling of a Three-Sector Transitional Economy," Working Papers in Economics 01/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Aguayo, Eva & Neira, Isabel, 1999. "The role of education in development and European cooperation with Latin America," Economic Development 35, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2002. "The Wealth of Nations: Fundamental Forces Versus Poverty Traps," NBER Working Papers 8714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri, 2002. "The US Demographic Transition," RCER Working Papers 487, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2001. "China Incorporated," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-81-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Areendam Chanda, 2002. "The Influence of Capital Controls on Long Run Growth: Where and How Much?," International Finance 0201001, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos O. Demetriades & Bassam Fattouh & Kostas Mouratidis, 2002. "The Impact of Financial Liberalisation Policies on Financial Development Evidence from Developing Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.