Report NEP-DEV-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001252 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther Duflo, 2002. "The Medium Run Effects of Educational Expansion: Evidence from a Large School Construction Program in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 8710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Vazquez, Emilia, 1998. "Economic growth and employment: regional disparities in the UE," Economic Development 30, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar & Rodriguez, X.A. & Vazquez, Emilia, 2000. "Human capital and other factors of the total productivity in Spanish Regions," Economic Development 45, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Bigsten, Arne & Kebede, Bereket & Shimeles, Abebe & Taddesse , Mekonnen, 2002. "Growth and Poverty Reduction in Ethiopia: Evidence from Household Panel Surveys," Working Papers in Economics 65, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2002. "Technological Diffusion, Conditional Convergence, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 8713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Lim & Derek Harland, 2001. "Dynamic Modelling of a Three-Sector Transitional Economy," Working Papers in Economics 01/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Aguayo, Eva & Neira, Isabel, 1999. "The role of education in development and European cooperation with Latin America," Economic Development 35, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2002. "The Wealth of Nations: Fundamental Forces Versus Poverty Traps," NBER Working Papers 8714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri, 2002. "The US Demographic Transition," RCER Working Papers 487, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Areendam Chanda, 2002. "The Influence of Capital Controls on Long Run Growth: Where and How Much?," International Finance 0201001, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos O. Demetriades & Bassam Fattouh & Kostas Mouratidis, 2002. "The Impact of Financial Liberalisation Policies on Financial Development Evidence from Developing Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.