Report NEP-DEV-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2001. "Inequality and Growth: Why Differential Fertility Matters," UCLA Economics Working Papers 803, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2001. "Transition dynamics in vintage capital models: explaining the postwar catch-up of Germany and Japan," Working Papers 01-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2001.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:00-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soamiely Andriamananjara & Russell Hillberry, 2001. "Regionalism, Trade And Growth: The Case Of The Eu-South Africa Free Trade Arrangement," International Trade 0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2000. "Natural Selection and the Origin of economic Growth," Working Papers 2000-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Doepke, 2001. "Accounting for Fertility Decline During the Transition to Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 804, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 503, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Oct 2003.