Report NEP-DEV-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2001. "Natural Resource Abundance And Economic Growth Revisited," Development and Comp Systems 0103001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Stabley W. Black, 2001. "Obtstacles to Faster Growth in Transition Economies; The Mongolian Case," IMF Working Papers 01/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.7no.1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilan Goldfajn & Roberto Rigobon, 2000. "Hard currency and financial development," Textos para discussão 438, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Charles Steindel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Productivity: what is it and why do we care about it?," Staff Reports 122, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ales Bulir & Zuzana Brixiova, 2001. "Growth Slowdown in Bureaucratic Economic Systems; An Issue Revisited," IMF Working Papers 01/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kremer & Alexei Onatski & James Stock, 2001. "Searching for Prosperity," NBER Working Papers 8250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.