Report NEP-DEM-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Alsan, 2017. "The Gendered Spillover Effect of Young Children's Health on Human Capital: Evidence from Turkey," NBER Working Papers 23702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Tinsley, Catherine & Ukhaneva, Olga, 2017. "Choice of Majors: Are Women Really Different from Men?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Aaronson & Rajeev Dehejia & Andrew Jordan & Cristian Pop-Eleches & Cyrus Samii & Karl Schulze, 2017. "The Effect of Fertility on Mothers’ Labor Supply over the Last Two Centuries," NBER Working Papers 23717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Piazzalunga, 2017. "The Gender Wage Gap among College Graduates in Italy," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2017-03, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una O. Osili, 2017. "First and Second Generation Impacts of the Biafran War," NBER Working Papers 23721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagir, Yusuf, 2017. "Impact of the Syrian Refugee Influx on Turkish Native Workers: An Ethnic Enclave Approach," MPRA Paper 80803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymond B. Frempong & David Stadelmann, 2017. "Does Female Education have a Bargaining Effect on Household Welfare? Evidence from Ghana and Uganda," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Katie R. Genadek & Michael C. Burda, 2017. "Racial/Ethnic Differences In Non-Work At Work," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.