Report NEP-DEM-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Shelly Lundberg, 2017. "Gender Gaps in the Effects of Childhood Family Environment: Do They Persist into Adulthood?," Working Papers 2017-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Piazzalunga & Chiara Pronzato, 2017. "Early childcare, child cognitive outcomes and inequalities in the UK," Working Papers 2017-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Son, Yeon Jeong, 2017. "Marital Instability in the United States: Trends, Driving Forces, and Implications for Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10503, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hupkau, Claudia & Leturcq, Marion, 2017. "Fertility and mothers’ labor supply: new evidence usingtime-to-conception," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rossin-Slater, Maya, 2017. "Maternity and Family Leave Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10500, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kristin F. Butcher & Kyung H. Park & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2017. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Differences in Women’s and Men’s Incarceration and Sentencing Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2016. "Occupational segregation by sexual orientation in the U.S.: Exploring its economic effects on same-sex couples," Working Papers 425, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.