Report NEP-DEM-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Engels & Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan, 2016. "Pension Incentives and Early Retirement," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1617, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Schwarz, Nina, 2016. "Infant Health, Cognitive Performance and Earnings: Evidence from Inception of the Welfare State in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 10339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gray Kimbrough, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," 2016 Papers pki275, Job Market Papers.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Mazzarella, Gianluca, 2016. "Does postponing minimum retirement age improve healthy behaviours before retirement? Evidence from middle-aged Italian workers," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Thomas Buser & Huaiping Yuan, 2016. "Do Women give up Competing more easily? Evidence from the Lab and the Dutch Math Olympiad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-096/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ljunge, Martin, 2016. "Cultural Determinants of Gender Roles: Pragmatism Is an Important Factor behind Gender Equality Attitudes among Children of Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1137, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elina Pradhan & David Canning, 2016. "The Effect of Schooling on Teenage Fertility: Evidence from the 1994 Education Reform in Ethiopia," PGDA Working Papers 12816, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Sahn, David E. & Villa, Kira M., 2016. "Labor Outcomes during the Transition from Adolescence to Adulthood: The Role of Personality, Cognition, and Shocks in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 10359, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Bozzano, Monica, 2016. "Origins and Implications of Family Structure across Italian Provinces in Historical Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 10327, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Disney, Richard & Gathergood, John, 2016. "House prices, wealth effects and labour supply," CFS Working Paper Series 556, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Furtner, Nadja C. & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Matzat, Dominik & Wollbrant, Conny, 2016. "Gender and cooperative preferences on five continents," Working Papers in Economics 677, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.