Report NEP-DEM-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bossler, Mario & Mosthaf, Alexander & Schank, Thorsten, 2016. "More Female Manager Hires through More Female Managers? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10240, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Uzma Afzal & Giovanna d'Adda & Marcel Fafchamps & Farah Said, 2016. "Gender and Agency within the Household: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," Framed Field Experiments 00555, The Field Experiments Website.
- Marta De Philippis & Federico Rossi, 2016. "Parents, schools and human capital differences across countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1079, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ian Gazeley & Hector Gutierrez Rufrancos & Andrew Newell & Kevin Reynolds & Rebecca Searle, 2016. "The Poor and the Poorest, fifty years on: Evidence from British Household Expenditure Surveys of the 1950s and 1960s," Working Paper Series 9316, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna, 2016. "Earnings among Nine Ethnic Minorities and the Han Majority in China's Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10230, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yoko Niimi & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2016. "The Impact of Intergenerational Transfers on Household Wealth Inequality in Japan and the United States," ISER Discussion Paper 0980, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.