Report NEP-DEM-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Afzal, Uzma & d Adda, Giovanna & Fafchamps, Marcel & Said, Farah, 2016. "Gender and Agency within the Household: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 11464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johanna Wallenius & Tobias Laun, 2016. "Home and Market Hours, Human Capital Accumulation and Fertility," 2016 Meeting Papers 518, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Foged, Mette, 2016. "Family Migration and Relative Earnings Potentials," IZA Discussion Papers 10180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2016. "Social security wealth and household asset holdings: new evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of BETA 2016-38, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2016. "The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 22561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Intergenerational wealth mobility and the role of inheritance: Evidence from multiple generations," Working Papers in Economics 670, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Intergenerational wealth mobility and the role of inheritance: Evidence from multiple generations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armand, Alex & Attanasio, Orazio & Carneiro, Pedro & Lechene, Valérie, 2016. "The Effect of Gender-Targeted Conditional Cash Transfers on Household Expenditures: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kieron J. Barclay & Martin Hällsten & Mikko Myrskylä, 2016. "Birth order and college major in Sweden," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Africa's Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," IZA Discussion Papers 10161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).