Report NEP-DEM-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Dudel & Mikko Myrskylä, 2016. "Recent trends in US working life expectancy at age 50 by gender, education, and race/ethnicity and the impact of the Great Recession," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Yao Lu & David J.G. Slusky, 2016. "The Impact of Women’s Health Clinic Closures on Fertility," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201607, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Alex Armand, 2015. "Who wears the trousers in the family? Intra-household resource control, subjective expectations and human capital investment," NCID Working Papers 03/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Manoli, Dayanand & Weber, Andrea, 2016. "The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 10154, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dauth, Christine, 2016. "Gender gaps of the unemployed - What drives diverging labor market outcomes?," IAB Discussion Paper 201627, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bicakova, Alena & Kaliskova, Klara, 2016. "Career Breaks after Childbirth: The Impact of Family Leave Reforms in the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 10149, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2016. "Are the Japanese Unique? Evidence from Household Saving and Bequest Behavior," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-12, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2016. "Human Capital Investments and Expectations about Career and Family," NBER Working Papers 22543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.