Report NEP-DEM-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakobsen, Vibeke & Pedersen, Peder J., 2016. "Poverty Risk among Older Immigrants in a Scandinavian Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 9944, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes, 2016. "Mortality inequality: the good news from a county-level approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jinyoung Kim & Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "The impact of gender equality policies on economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Walsh, Amanda, 2016. "Impacts of Dengue Epidemics on Household Labor Market Outcomes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235346, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Elise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2016. "The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1610, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Zhang, Yu & Kibriya, Shahriar, 2016. "The Impact of Slave Trade on Current Civil Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236202, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas Leopold, 2016. "Gender Differences in the Consequences of Divorce: A Multiple-Outcome Comparison of Former Spouses," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 841, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).