Report NEP-DEM-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline, 2015. "Can I Have Permission to Leave the House? Return Migration and the Transfer of Gender Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 9216, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2015. "Differences in the Estimates of Gender Wage Gap Over The Life Cycle," Working Papers 2015-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mario Macis & Fabiano Schivardi & Andrea Moro & Luca Flabbi, 2015. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," 2015 Meeting Papers 392, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Diva Dhar & Tarun Jain & Seema Jayachandran, 2015. "Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Attitudes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 21429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rowena Crawford & Andrew Hood, 2015. "A tale of three distributions: inheritances, wealth and lifetime income," IFS Working Papers W15/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francisco J. BeltrÃ¡n Tapia & Domingo Gallego, 2015. "Where are the missing girls? Gender discrimination in mid-19th century Spain," Working Papers 23, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Li, Wenchao & Yi, Junjian, 2015. "The Competitive Earning Incentive for Sons: Evidence from Migration in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9214, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).