Report NEP-DEM-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghazala Azmat, 2015. "Gender Gaps in the UK Labour Market: jobs, pay and family-friendly policies," CEP Election Analysis Papers 027, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jisu Yoon & Stephan Klasen, 2015. "An Application of Partial Least Squares to the Construction of the Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI) and the Corruption Perception Index (CPI)," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 173, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tammaru, Tiit & Strömgren, Magnus & van Ham, Maarten & Danzer, Alexander M., 2015. "Gender Differences in the Effect of Residential Segregation on Workplace Segregation among Newly Arrived Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8932, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Knowles, John & Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2015. "Fertility Shocks and Equilibrium Marriage-Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 2015-7, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Apr 2015.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Olivetti, Claudia, 2015. "Gender roles and medical progress," Staff Reports 720, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.