Report NEP-DEM-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi, Junjian & Heckman, James J. & Zhang, Junsen & Conti, Gabriella, 2014. "Early Health Shocks, Intrahousehold Resource Allocation, and Child Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Lange & Marten von Werder, 2014. "The Effects of Delayed Tracking: Evidence from German States," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 163, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian, 2014. "Intrahousehold Decision Making and Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 8726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Dalla Chiara & Eleonora Matteazzi & Ilaria Petrarca, 2014. "From the glass door to the glass ceiling: An analysis of the gender wage gap by age groups," Working Papers 347, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ankita Mishra & Jaai Parasnis, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation of Peer effects on Fertility Preferences," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lutfunnahar Begum & Philip J. Grossman & Asadul Islam, 2014. "Identifying Gender Bias in Parental Attitude: An Experimental Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kunze, Astrid & Miller, Amalia, 2014. "Women Helping Women? Evidence from Private Sector Data on Workplace Hierarchies," IZA Discussion Papers 8725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).