Report NEP-DEM-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatrice Scheubel, 2014. "Does It Pay to Be a Woman?: Labour Demand Effects of Maternity-Related Job Protection and Replacement Incomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 685, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marisa Bucheli & Irene Mussio & Máximo Rossi, 2013. "Imparting and Receiving Violence at Home in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0713, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Gurleen Popli & Aki Tsuchiya, 2014. "Sons and Daughters: Parental Beliefs and Child Behaviour (Evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort Study)," Working Papers 2014013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Menon, Seetha, 2014. "Unfinished lives: the effect of domestic violence on neonatal & infant mortality," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Luthra, Renee Reichl & Platt, Lucinda & Salamonska, Justyna, 2014. "Migrant diversity, migration motivations and early integration: the case of Poles in Germany, the Netherlands, London and Dublin," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ersado, Lire & Aran, Meltem, 2014. "Inequality of opportunity among Egyptian children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7026, The World Bank.
- Anna Makles & Kerstin Schneider, 2014. "Extracurricular educational programs and school readiness: evidence from a quasi-experiment with preschool children," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14012, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Luthra, Renee Reichl & Soehl, Thomas, 2014. "Who assimilates? Statistical artefacts and intergenerational mobility in immigrant families," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chang, C-L. & Chen, W. & McAleer, M.J., 2014. "Survival Analysis of Very Low Birth Weight Infant Mortality in Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Joseph DeSalvo & Qing Su, 2013. "Another View of Sprawl from Space," Working Papers 1713, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.