Report NEP-DEM-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Education and Household Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 9713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Milazzo, Annamaria, 2014. "Son preference, fertility and family structure : evidence from reproductive behavior among Nigerian women," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6869, The World Bank.
- Billari, Francesco C. & Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola & Pronzato, Chiara, 2013. "The Difficult Case of Persuading Women: Experimental Evidence from Childcare," CEPR Discussion Papers 9682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2014. "Migration, Education and the Gender Gap in Labour Force Participation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1420, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Padula, Mario, 2014. "Roadblocks on the Road to Grandma's House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement," CEPR Discussion Papers 9945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- López Bóo, Florencia & Canon, Maria Eugenia, 2014. "Reversal of Gender Gaps in Child Development: Evidence from Young Children in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8191, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Humpert, Stephan, 2014. "Trends in occupational segregation: What happened with women and foreigners in Germany?," MPRA Paper 56277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachel Kurian, 2014. "Women Entrepreneurs from Minority Groups: Best Practices amongst Women from Suriname in The Hague," Working Papers 2014/13, Maastricht School of Management.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Meng, Xin & Porzio, Tommaso & Qian, Nancy, 2014. "Aggregate Fertility and Household Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis using Micro Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeste, Dilip V & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Individual and Societal Wisdom: Explaining the Paradox of Human Aging and High Well-Being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1046, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Greg Fischer & Dean Karlan & Margaret McConnell & Pia Raffler, 2014. "To Charge or Not to Charge: Evidence from a Health Products Experiment in Uganda," Working Papers 1041, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.