Report NEP-DEM-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudipto Banerjee & David Blau, 2013. "Employment Trends by Age in the United States: Why Are Older Workers Different?," Working Papers wp285, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- P. Givord & C. Marbot, 2013. "Does the cost of child care affect female labor market participation? An evaluation of a French reform of childcare subsidies," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-04, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Bundervoet, Tom, 2014. "What explains Rwanda's drop in fertility between 2005 and 2010 ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6741, The World Bank.
- Charles L. Baum, II & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013. "The Effects of Paid Family Leave in California on Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 201401, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Julia Schwenkenberg, 2013. "Selection into Occupations and the Intergenerational Socioeconomic Mobility of Daughters and Sons," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2013-006, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2013. "Does Retirement Induced through Social Security Pension Eligibility Influence Subjective Well-being? A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers wp301, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & Van de Walle, Dominique, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility and Interpersonal Inequality in an African Economy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1401, CEPREMAP.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Peake, Whitney O., 2013. "Women’s Management Strategies and Growth in Rural Female-Owned Family Businesses," 2014 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161658, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Raj Aggarwal & John Goodell, 2013. "Lending to women in microfinance: influence of social trust and national culture Lending to women in microfinance: influence of social trust and national culture," Working Papers (Old Series) 1317, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chakraborty, M., 2013. "Male, migrant, muslim : Identities and entitlements of Afghans and Bengalis in a South Delhi neighbourhood," ISS Working Papers - General Series 552, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Nishith Prakash, 2013. "Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India," Working papers 2013-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ghazi Tabatabaei, S.M. & Mehri , N. & Messkoub, M., 2013. "What is unpaid female labour worth? Evidence from the Time Use Studies of Iran in 2008 and 2009," ISS Working Papers - General Series 562, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Ben Jann & Simon Seiler, 2014. "A new methodological approach for studying intergenerational mobility with an application to Swiss data," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 5, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Andrew M. Parker & Leandro S. Carvalho & Susann Rohwedder, 2013. "Cognitive Ability, Expectations, and Beliefs about the Future: Psychological Influences on Retirement Decisions," Working Papers wp298, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.