Report NEP-DCM-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Marino, Maria Francesca & Pandolfi, Silvia, 2015. "Composite likelihood inference for hidden Markov models for dynamic networks," MPRA Paper 67242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jena, Farai, 2015. "The empirical analysis of the determinants of migration and remittances in Kenya and the impact on household expenditure patterns," Economics PhD Theses 0215, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Berges, Miriam & Casellas, Karina & Rodríguez, Ricardo & Errea, Damián, 2015. "Willingness to pay for quality attributes of fresh beef. Implications on the retail marketing," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2317, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2015. "Indecisiveness, Undesirability and Overload Revealed Through Rational Choice Deferral," MPRA Paper 67290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koç, Emre, 2015. "Rationality, decision flexibility and pensions," Other publications TiSEM 99d3bd3a-3df3-4994-971f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2015. "Gradual Retirement, Financial Incentives, and Labour Supply of Older Workers: Evidence from a Stated Preference Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 9430, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).