Report NEP-DCM-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipe Vásquez & Walter Gómez & Hugo Salgado & Carlos Chávez, 2013. "Using Stated Preference Methods to Design Cost-Effective Subsidy Programs to Induce Technology Adoption. An Application to a Stove Program in Southern Chile," Past Working Papers 12, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2015.
- Riise, Julie & Hole, Arne Risa & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Skåtun, Diane, 2015. "GPs’ implicit prioritization through clinical choices – evidence from three national health services," Working Papers in Economics 02/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Z. Eylem Gevrek & Ayse Uyduranoglu, 2015. "Public Preferences for Carbon Tax Attributes," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Muthoka, Sila, 2015. "Household Demand for Housing in Kenya," MPRA Paper 65469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tinelli, Michela & Nikoloski, Zlatko & Kumpunen, Stephanie & Knai, Cecile & Pribakovic Brinovec, Radivoje & Warren, Emily & Wittgens, Katharina & Dickmann, Petra, 2014. "Decision-making criteria among European patients: exploring patient preferences for primary care services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59576, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefanie Peer & Jasper Knockaert & Erik Verhoef, 2015. "Train Commuters' Scheduling Preferences: Evidence from a Large-Scale Peak Avoidance Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-078/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hecht, Veronika, 2015. "Location choice of German multinationals in the Czech Republic : the importance of agglomeration economies," IAB Discussion Paper 201519, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].