Report NEP-DCM-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aljona Karlõševa & Sulev Nõmmann & Tea Nõmmann & Evelin Urbel-Piirsalu & Wiktor Budziński & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Marine trade-offs: comparing the benefits of off-shore wind farms and marine protected areas," Working Papers 2015-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2014. "The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: insights from Germany," MPRA Paper 64630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Duhautois & Christine Erhel & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2014. "State dependence and labour market transitions in the European Union," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01130793, HAL.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Christoph Wunder, 2015. "State Dependence in Welfare Receipt: Transitions before and after a Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 758, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cheng, Zhiming & Wang, Ben, 2015. "Valuing the environment: Happiness and willingness-to-pay," MPRA Paper 64676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tabet Khayat, Marie-Christine, 2010. "Household labour supply in Great Britain: can policy-makers rely on neoclassical models?," Economics PhD Theses 0110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2015. "Detection of Implicit Fluctuation Bands and their Credibility in Candidate Countries," Working Papers 15-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Christian Bünnings & Hendrik Schmitz & Harald Tauchmann & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2015. "How Health Plan Enrollees Value Prices Relative to Supplemental Benefits and Service Quality," Ruhr Economic Papers 0545, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.