Report NEP-DCM-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aiste Ruseckaite & Peter Goos & Dennis Fok, 2014. "Bayesian D-Optimal Choice Designs for Mixtures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-057/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Karine Nyborg, 2014. "Social norms, morals and self-interest as determinants of pro-environment behaviour," Working Papers 2014-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Massimo Baldini & Costanza Torricelli & Maria Cesira Urzì Brancati, 2014. "Family ties: occupational responses to cope with a household income shock," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0115, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beckmann, Klaus & Franz, Nele & Schneider, Andrea, 2014. "Intensive labour supply: a menu choice revealed preference approach for German females and males," Working Paper 145/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Brown, Sarah & Greene, William H. & Harris, Mark N., 2014. "A New Formulation for Latent Class Models," IZA Discussion Papers 8283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag A. Pathak, 2014. "How Individual Preferences are Aggregated in Groups: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hedges, Jules & Oliva, Paulo & Winschel, Evguenia & Winschel, Viktor & Zahn, Philipp, 2014. "A New Perspective on Classical Choice Problems Using Selection Functions," Working Papers 14-14, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Nikolic & Christoph Weiss, 2014. "Spatial interactions in location decisions: Empirical evidence from a Bayesian spatial probit model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp177, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pronzato, Chiara Daniela, 2014. "Fighting Lone Mothers’ Poverty through In-Work Benefits Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201420, University of Turin.
- Zhiling Wang & Thomas de Graaff & Peter Nijkamp, 2014. "Cultural Diversity and Cultural Distance as Choice Determinants of Migration Destination," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-066/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi & Saman Nazir & Hafsa Hina, 2014. "Child Work and Schooling in Pakistan— To What Extent Poverty and Other Demographic and Parental Background Matter?," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:105, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Löffler, Max & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Structural labor supply models and wage exogeneity," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-040, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2014. "Labor donation or money donation? Pro-sociality on prevention of natural disasters in a case of cyclone AILA, Bangladesh," Working Papers EMS_2014_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.