Report NEP-DCM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Nathalie Havet & Marie Lefèvre, 2014. "Willingness-to-pay for road safety improvement," Working Papers halshs-00950017, HAL.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Glocker, Daniela, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lunn,Pete & Lunn, Mary, 2014. "What Can I Get For It? The Relationship Between the Choice Equivalent, Willingness to Accept and Willingness to Pay," Papers WP479, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ryan Monarch, 2014. ""It's Not You, It's Me": Breakup In U.S.-China Trade Relationships," Working Papers 14-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sebastian Königs, 2014. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Germany: State Dependence before and after the 'Hartz Reforms'," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 628, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Xiaodong Du & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy, 2014. "Rationality of Choices in Subsidized Crop Insurance Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp545, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Martínez-Ros, Ester & Kunapatarawong, Rasi, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb140301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Eduardo Morales & Gloria Sheu & Andrés Zahler, 2014. "Gravity and Extended Gravity: Using Moment Inequalities to Estimate a Model of Export Entry," NBER Working Papers 19916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Croushore, Dean & Marsten, Katherine, 2014. "The continuing power of the yield spread in forecasting recessions," Working Papers 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.